Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment refers to the use of electronic devices, such as smartphones, tablets, or computers, to collect patient-reported outcome measures, clinical assessments, and other relevant data directly from study participants.
Set-up your eCOA solution fast with our validatet scale libary, collect high quality clinical data and monitor the process in a single or multi-centre trial.
Your Research offers the most innovative modules (eCRF, ClinRO, ePRO, PerfO, ObsRo) to collect data, with role based access and notifications on key decisions and monitoring.
Eliminate manual error
Replace traditional paper-based methods and enable efficient and accurate data collection, enhancing the quality and reliability of clinical trial outcomes.
Electronic Data Capture
eCOA allows for the electronic capture of validated patient-reported outcome measures, clinical assessments, and other relevant data directly from study participants, replacing traditional paper-based methods.
Real-Time Data Collection
Data can be collected in real-time, providing immediate access to patient-reported information.
This enables researchers to monitor patient progress, assess treatment efficacy, and make timely decisions based on up-to-date data.
Standardisation and Quality Control
The Your Research eCOA module provides standardised assessments and data collection processes, ensuring consistency and minimising variability in data entry and reporting.
This helps maintain data quality and enhances the reliability of clinical trial results.
Benefits and value
Empower research with eCOA
Accelerate data entry, reduce administrative burden, and have real-time access to collected data.
Enhanced Data Accuracy and Reliability
eCOA eliminates the errors and inconsistencies associated with manual data entry, ensuring accurate and reliable collection of patient-reported outcomes and clinical assessments.
This leads to higher data quality and improves the overall validity of trial results.
Improved Patient Engagement and Compliance
The Your Research eCOA module offers a user-friendly interfaces with interactive features that engage participants in the data collection process.
This can lead to higher patient compliance, as it simplifies and streamlines the reporting of symptoms, adherence to treatment protocols, and overall participation in the study.
Efficient Data Collection and Analysis
eCOA enables efficient data collection, as it automates the process of capturing and managing patient-reported data.
This accelerates data entry, reduces administrative burden, and allows for real-time access to collected data, facilitating quicker analysis and decision-making by researchers and sponsors.
Enhance your studies with eCOA
Discover how the Your Research eCOA module optimises clinical trials and academic research, enhancing data collection and participant comprehension.
Robust, safe & secure data environment
- Compatible with a range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, and computers, to accommodate diverse participant preferences and ensure convenient data collection.
- Export data via CSV, SPSS or API or via pre-defined reports.
- Connect devices, electronic health records or other sources through our API, HL7 or FHIR.
- CFR Part 11 compliant audit trail.
- Adheres to rigorous data security and privacy standards, such as encryption protocols and compliance with regulatory requirements like HIPAA and GDPR.
- This ensures the protection and confidentiality of participant data throughout the trial.
- We offer customisation options to adapt to specific study requirements and capture various types of assessments and outcome measures.
- Scalable to accommodate large-scale clinical trials involving multiple sites and participants, while maintaining system performance and data integrity.
Along the participant journey
With Your Research, you have the flexibility to utilize stand-alone modules, integrate them with your existing software vendors, or connect them to other modules within Your Research to enhance the participant journey.
Experience efficient research
in conducting clinical research, making research more efficient and personalised for everyone involved.